Posted on December 1st, 2022 to November 2022
No more sticky notes!
If you want to manage your prospect list without the hassle, look no further than RTasks!
Utilizing the RTasks prospect management system will help you get started on tracking and recording referral data. It also gives you a head-start on your resident profile data.
Here’s how it works:
- Enter your lead name and basic information to create a profile
- Assign a status (i.e. hot, cold, waiting)
- Create tasks to record communication
- Convert prospect to client
- Retain all prospect data
We understand that you want to use your time wisely. RTasks can assist you with this goal by offering you a simple and effective way of tracking your prospective residents.
If you would like to find out more, contact our sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be productive while you wait
Need a way to be more proactive in your marketing efforts?
RTasks gives you the ability to create a waitlist of prospective residents.
The idea of keeping a waitlist can be important for any size assisted living business since it helps you make the most of your referrals.
With RTasks, this process has never been easier.
- Add a prospect to your waitlist – if they have met the requirements of reserving a space in your facility
- Manage multiple waitlists – valuable for facilities with continuing care
- Review a waitlist report – by housing type or prospect name
- Record tasks for tracking communication with the prospect or contact
Your wait list can be essential if you are actively marketing to fill up your building. Using RTasks to create a waitlist makes this process a cinch!
For more information, contact our sales team: email@example.com.
The key to success
Your marketing data is only as good as the reports.
Imagine having access to a full set of reports to assist you with your marketing efforts.
RTasks takes the guesswork out of compiling your data.
Take a look at this set of amazing reports:
- Prospect & Contact Email Addresses
- Prospect List by Inquiry Date
- DSAP (Daily Sales Action Plan)
- Lead Disposition by Status
- Prospect Profile
- Prospects Open Tasks with Details
These reports and more are at your fingertips in RTasks.
Don’t miss out on the greatness you will find in your favorite software system!
For more information, contact our support team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep in touch
It’s one thing to have a list of prospective residents, but it’s another thing to manage the list and maintain a system of regular contact.
If you are struggling to find a system that works for you, give RTasks’ Task Manager a try!
This easy-to-use tasking tool will work wonders for your marketing efforts.
It’s as simple as 1-2-3:
- Select the task type (i.e. phone call, tour, mailing)
- Select a due date for completing the task
- Assign to yourself or one of your staff members
Besides the prospect profile screen, the tasks appear on the Today screen as a to-do list for the person it is assigned to. Plus, all staff can view tasks from the View Tasks screen, filtered by staff member, prospect, or task type.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Use Task Manager in RTasks to make the most of your prospect list. Need more information? Contact email@example.com.
The source of your leads
Knowing how folks make it to your doorstep can be an important part of your marketing strategy
RTasks offers an effective way of capturing referral data in order to boost your efforts.
Here are a few tips:
- Lead Source Type – general identification of referral source (i.e. clinic, home health)
- Lead Source – specific organization (i.e. Mayo Clinic, Holistic Home Health)
- Referred By – person associated with the organization (i.e. Dr. John Doe)
Of course, not all referral sources follow a pattern. RTasks to the rescue! You can customize your lead source type list to meet your needs.
And the best part? Reports! RTasks provides ready-made reports as well as the ability to customize according to your needs.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.